Who we are
Our website address is: http://www.boardman-gelly.co.uk.
We are Boardman Gelly & Company Limited, we supply Garden Design, Landscaping (Hard & Soft), Playground Design, Installation & Offer Playground Safety Advice and will be referred to Boardman Gelly & Co throughout this statement.
Boardman Gelly & Co may change this policy from time to time by updating this document. You should check either with us or our website from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 5.11.2019.
1. What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address and mobile and telephone number
- demographic information such as postcode and address details
- information for accounting and accreditation purposes
- other information relevant to the work we undertake for you.
2. What we do with the information we gather about you
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping and accounting, including compliance with legislation.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new training days or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
3. What we do not do with the information we gather about you
We do not pass on or share any customer data with third parties for sales and marketing purposes.
4. Non disclosure
Boardman Gelly & Co never discloses or discusses confidential client information with a third party or another client.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect from our customers. Our website has SSL Certification
A cookie is a small file which can be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to customers needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about a visitors preferences. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website experience, by enabling us to monitor which pages are found to be useful and which you do not.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
This website does not use tracking cookies and does record or make a note of your IP address
7. Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
8. Controlling your personal and company data
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- We do not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
- We may use your personal information to send you information about our training days which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- Under the GDPR legislation you may request details of personal and company data which we hold about you, your personnel and your company.
- This service will be free of charge in the first instance and data will be sent to you in a universally accessible format. Subsequent requests might be liable to an administration fee if deemed to fall outside the terms of the GDPR legislation.
- If you would like a copy of the data held on you please contact us using the contact details below.
- if you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible, using the contact details below. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- If requested, and as longs as it does not compromise record keeping for accounting and legislative compliance purposes, we will also delete any information on you, your personnel or your company if requested.
If you have any questions or queries on the content of this document we are always happy to discuss it with you.
To contact us please complete our email contact form above or write to: Admin, Boardman Gelly & Co Ltd, The Stables, 2 Shellwood Manor Farm Cottages, Shellwood Road, Leigh, Surrey RH2 8NX